Becoming one in marriage didn’t just happen at your wedding ceremony. It's a lifelong pursuit. If you want to strengthen your marriage, Becoming One is a Short-Term Group for married couples that begins in October. We’ll talk about what you and your spouse can do to make the most of your differences, engage in healthy conflict, and connect more deeply with each other.
We’re so glad you joined us for Becoming One. Check out these opportunities to decide which may be the right next step for you.
- Thrive is an 8-week small group environment that covers topics such as communication, conflict resolution, forgiveness, and the effect your past has on your marriage. Groups begin the week of January 14, 2018. Space is limited. Thrive information and registration.
- GroupLink is an event where you can meet people in a similar stage of life with the goal of forming a Community Group. Married Couples’ GroupLink is January 27, 2018. GroupLink information and registration.
- Counseling Referrals to professionals that have been carefully screened by North Point Ministries for their professional expertise, quality of care, and Christian values are confidential and personalized. If your needs require the attention of a trained Christian professional counselor, request a counseling referral.
- October 5 – Why did we get married?
- October 12 – Who are we?
- October 19 – Are we safe?
- October 26 – Are we connected?
If you’re married, Becoming One is for you. Don’t miss it!
Time and Location:
Browns Bridge Church
$40 per couple
Childcare reimbursement is available.
Registration is now closed.
Listen to Messages