While you've been adjusting to your new normal at home, we've made a few adjustments as well.
1. Weekend services are available exclusively online and on demand.
2. We’ve created new digital resources for parents as well as online group options for children and students.
3. We would like to stay connected during the week via email. You can adjust your email settings anytime to make sure you're staying up to date.
4. Connect to a financial mentor who can help you take next steps.
5. If you have needs or prayer requests, we want to know.
COVID-19 has affected us all, but it has impacted some more than others. Join us in loving our neighbors by providing for our neighbors.
We’ve compiled some resources for those experiencing hardship.
Resources to manage anxiety and stress
Our staff would love to pray for you during this season.